Jubilee Circle, Dharwad. Karnataka
Slogan on the wall: Art. The universal language.
The art teachers in Dharwad were protesting against the withdrawal of art education in Karnataka schools and this graffiti was a response to that action. It's an interesting location. Jubilee Circle is just a stone's throw away from Fr. Kittel's Basel Mission compound which is very important in the history of the Kannada language. Fr. Kittel compiled the first Kannada-English Dictionary and has a special place in modern Karnataka history.
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (73)
- ► 2010 (53)
- NH 4 - Hubli + Off Old Bazaar Street - Dharwad
- Opp. Sangam Theatre, Dharwad
- Line Bazaar, Dharwad
- Off Shubas Road, Dharwad
- Jubilee Circle, Dharwad. Karnataka
- Kayamkulam Junction
- Kayamkulam Junction (KYJ)
- NH47. Punnapra, Alapuzha Dist.
- Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple
- Gateway of India
- Yelahanka - Doddballapur Road
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2008 (87)